"Spanish and Italian pre-schools"
by Francesca Pesantini


During my mobility I have observed inclusive methodologies and educational activities in  two different pre-schools and I have noticed different aspects from the goals of our pre-schools in Italy.







The organization is not as flexible as ours. Teachers follow a strict weekly schedule because the school time is shorter. 

In addition, they focus on reading/writing abilities even if they use a lot of technology.




I think I have not had enough time to catch all positive and negative aspects of the partner schools. However, I have appreciated the role of different experts inside the school to help students with special needs.




I have been struck by the project "My big friend" between children of 5 and 3 years of age and by the use of digital technologies to facilitate learning.

I think the weekly schedule for pre-school should be less strict; just some activities should be focused on reading/writing, the major part should be planned with games. Learning should be fun and make kids curious and creative!






I think Erasmus+ is a wonderful opportunity for everyone to share experiences and competences and should be encouraged among all the teachers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“GIOCHIAMO CON LA LINGUA DEI SEGNI”, SCUOLA PRIMARIA a cura dell'Insegnante Valentina Gruppi

"La giraffa senza macchie": attività sulla diversità alla scuola dell'infanzia "Rodari"